C.R.E.W. is a leader in the design and manufacture of custom “one of a kind” and standard rollers for the converting industry. C.R.E.W. prides itself on hiring employees who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. C.R.E.W. seeks outs bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and talented employees who love exceeding expectations every day. If you have the drive to make a difference for customers consider joining our C.R.E.W.!
- Must check incoming orders against purchase orders to ensure the proper and accurate receipt of raw materials and finished goods.
- Work with office personnel to ship completed job orders.
- Must manage and control all incoming and outgoing, packlists, bill of ladings, and paperwork.
- Check incoming materials against invoices and notify purchasing and supervision of defective materials or shortages.
- Check invoice against purchase orders and bills of material for accuracy.
- Inspects incoming materials parts.
- Accurately receives goods.
- Works with Administrative Assistant to ship job and retrieve all related job drawings, inspection reports, & job travelers from the shop floor
- Can use E-drawings to locate pertinent job information.
- Maintain a clean and safe working area and follows standard C.R.E.W. shop practices
- Perform material handling as required to take out the trash and dispose of metal turnings.
- Maintain shop shipping & receiving supplies.
- Accurately logs in and out each day and enters timekeeping data.
- Performs daily lift-truck maintenance and complete daily maintenance sheet for truck and saws.
- Make sure shipping labels put on crate do match C.R.E.W. Job # and Bill of Lading.
- Communicates shipping instructions to other shift and supervisor.
- Must have a valid state of Wisconsin driver’s license to operate lift-truck, pickup truck, and flatbed truck
Education / Experience required:
- High school or GED. Demonstrates the ability to continuously learn to advance one’s skills and trade.
- Two (2) years minimum experience at shipping and receiving manufacturing goods; ability to design wooden shipping crates; has the ability to use carpentry tools to build shipping containers.
- Is computer literate with Microsoft software.
Other Duties but not limited to the following:
- Has the ability to use measuring instruments with a high degree of accuracy.
- Has the ability to work from blueprint to design suitable shipping container.
- Has the know-how to operate a drill press, band saw and horizontal saw.
- Can safely rig parts and transport parts with overhead cranes and lift truck to move, load, and unload heavy raw steel and finished goods from trucks.
- Good at problem solving.
- Good at listening and following directions.
- Good team player.
All applicants must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S. without need for sponsorship.
Lifting requirements: Frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Lifting devices are available and recommended.