C.R.E.W. is a leader in the design and manufacture of custom “one of a kind” and standard rollers for the converting industry. C.R.E.W. prides itself on hiring employees who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. C.R.E.W. seeks outs bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and talented employees who love exceeding expectations every day. If you have the drive to make a difference for customers consider joining our C.R.E.W.!
Applicant must have 3-5 years of proven ability to setup and operate one or combination of CNC lathes, milling machines or cylindrical grinders working in a job-shop environment.
- Setup and operate machinery per the appropriate work instructions
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, sketches, or verbal instruction
- Use and maintain a variety of precision measuring / inspection equipment
- Complete 1st piece inspection of part and maintain consistent Quality checks
- Fill out in-process and Final Inspection reports
- Conduct daily machine maintenance of machine and equipment and maintain records
- Follow all safety rules
- Either a 2-year Machine Tool Associate Degree or 3-plus years on the job experience
- Demonstrate proven ability to program, set-up, and operate a manual and CNC grinder with
little supervision to grind close tolerance precision rollers
- Will work with in manufacturing environment with exposure to temperature change, cutting
fluids, moving parts, and machinery
- Can program part from either using G-code or CAD-CAM software
- Able to work independently or with a team
- Willing to work some overtime hours when required
- Candidate must be dependable
- Good working knowledge of shop math
- Some heavy lifting and long periods of standing are required
Other Duties but not limited to the following:
- Assist with Lean Manufacturing to develop more efficient manufacturing procedures
- Follow good housekeeping practice, keep areas clean and organized
- Maintain coolant and coolant concentration in machine
All applicants must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S. without need for sponsorship.
Lifting requirements: Frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Lifting devices are available and recommended.