C.R.E.W. is a leader in the design and manufacture of custom “one of a kind” and standard rollers for the converting industry. C.R.E.W. prides itself on hiring employees who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. C.R.E.W. seeks outs bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and talented employees who love exceeding expectations every day. If you have the drive to make a difference for customers consider joining our C.R.E.W.!
Applicant must have a proven ability to setup and operate one or combination of CNC lathes, milling machines or cylindrical grinders working in a job-shop environment.
- Setup and operate machinery per the appropriate work instructions
- Machine part from blueprint, sketch, or verbal instruction
- Use and maintain a variety of precision measuring / inspection equipment
- Complete 1st piece inspection of part and maintain consistent Quality checks
- Fill out in-process and Final Inspection reports
- Conduct daily machine maintenance of machine and equipment and maintain record
- Follow all safety rules
Other Duties but not limited to the following:
- Assist with Lean Manufacturing to develop more efficient manufacturing procedures
- Follow good housekeeping practice, keep areas clean and organized
- Maintain coolant and coolant concentration in machine
- Make sketch of broken part before doing repair work
- Either a 2-year Machine Tool Associate Degree or 2-plus years on the job experience
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and sketches
- Can program part from either using G-code or CAD-CAM software
- Able to work independently or with a team
- Willing to work some overtime hours when required
- Candidate must be dependable
All applicants must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S. without need for sponsorship.
Lifting requirements: Frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Lifting devices are available and recommended.